Can’t think of reasons why you should you invest the time or effort to write about your life or your family?
Here are just a few reasons to write down stories about your life or your family.
- To create a record
- To preserve memories
- To protect personal and family history from being lost
- To celebrate accomplishments
- To educate others (Show others, including future generations, how you or your family overcame obstacles.)
- To share your take on public events (Show the ways in which the stories behind the headlines affected you or your family.)
- To share your perspective on family mores and myths. (All families have mores and myths.)
- To show “how things were” in the past
- To discover a new take on occurrences in your life. (You’ll be surprised how writing about your life or your family reveals new views of things you’ve taken for granted.)
Don’t know what to write about? These can help.
Need resources? Check out the information at these links.
If I’ve convinced you that writing about your life or your family is worthwhile, but you don’t know how to get started, or continue, get in touch with me. If you’re not sure I can help you, take a look at my Testimonials, then use the Contact tab to tell me about your project.