Have you been mulling over ideas about writing life stories—stories about your life or your family, but just can’t seem to get going? Or, have you started writing, but find yourself stuck by a seemingly intractable obstacle? Need to know what to do next?
Send me your questions.
- Perhaps you’ve run out of ideas about what to write.
- Or you’re stumped by the different between family history and genealogy.
- You might need tips on the best way(s) to start or continue with your writing project.
- Maybe you want to know where to find the best memoir prompts.
- You might even have finished writing your draft but need to know about editing and revising, or how to put it all together.
- You could want to know some of the best memoirs or family stories to read for inspiration.
Tell me what you want to know.
Submit your questions as a comment (below) and I’ll provide helpful answers in future blog posts to get you back on track.
(Subscribe to this blog to be notified of new posts.)