All of the classes I teach are either free (fully subsidized by organizations) or very inexpensive. So don’t let lack of money stand in your way.
My students range in age from 12 to 94. They are life story, family history, and memoir writers and essayists. Most have been taking classes with me for years (maybe because I always bring pastries to the last class).
My coaching and classes for writers are lively, fun, and informative. You’ll learn a lot and laugh a lot. A lot.
If you don’t believe me, check out my...
Upcoming Teaching Events
Writing About Your Life and Your Family
- Join the Tuesday course at the Belmont, Massachusetts, Senior Center.
- The classes will run from 9:45 – 11:15 a.m.
- The cost is only $55.00 for six (6) 1.5 hour sessions (one session per week).
- The course begins on Tuesday, March 20.
- Class size is limited to 10, so register early.
- It’s a terrific class; you’ll enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Call 617-993-2977 to sign up.
Writing About Your Life and Your Family (Free)
- I’ll also be teaching a free course at the Belmont Library.
- The course begins on March 29, from 3:00 – 4:30.
- It runs for four (4) classes, one per week.
- Class is limited to 10 students.
If you’re skeptical about taking any of these classes, look over my Testimonials to see what my students, colleagues, and clients say about working with me. The majority of my students, both teens and adults, continue to work with me year after year. And not just because I bring fine pastries to the last class!
If you want individual help with your writing projects, let’s talk.
Just send me an email.